Optimization of business
Includes following activities:Defining the optimal hotel structure and cooperation with the management in order to develop new procedures for the employees.
Delegating responsibilities and tasks in the process of deficiencies correction in cooperation with the management
Development of a Marketing plan:
Cooperation with the management in process of operational budget planning. Operational budget is a necessary document for successful hotel management (realization of revenue and cost planning) and controlling the operations.
Creation of an operating budget for the 12 months period, consisting of:
- Defining the target market
- Defining the pricing policy
- Defining the distribution channels
- Defining the corporate identity
- Competition analysis
- Benchmarking analysis (analysis of similar products)
- Creation of the PR plan and promotional activities
Implementation of operation control system in cooperation with the management
- Projection of revenue and expences by type and departments on a monthly basis
- Projection of the gross operating results - GOP (Gross operating profit)